Wednesday, January 20, 2010

The Devil Went Down to N'Awlins.

The Devil Went Down to N'Awlins
by Sarah Manning (Angry Democrat and Lifetime Viking)

The devil went down to N'Awlins. He was looking for a Bowl to steal. He was in a bind, 'cuz he was way behind; he was willin' to make a deal. He came across this old man sawin' on DBacks and playin' it hot. And the devil jumped upon a hickory stump and said, "Sir, let me tell you what: I bet you didn't know it but I'm a football player too. And if you care to take a dare, I'll make a bet with you. Now you play pretty good football son, but give the devil his due. I'll bet on Black and Gold against your Bowl, 'cuz I think they're better than you."

The man said, "My name's Brett, and it might be a sin, but I'll take your bet, you're gonna regret, 'cuz I'm the best there's ever been."

Brett you rally up your team and that game so hard. All hell's broke loose in N'Awlins and the devil deals it hard. And if you win you get your shiny trophy made of Gold, but if you lose the Saints will get your BOWL.

CREEPY DELIVERANCE MUSIC

The devil opened up his bench and he said, "I'll start this show." and Brees flew from his fingertips as he conjured up his Bowl. And he pulled Colston across the field and then made an evil hiss. Then that man of Kardashian's joined in and it sounded something like this:

CREEPY DELIVERANCE MUSIC

When the devil finished up Brett said, "Well you're pretty good ol' son. But sit right down in that chair right there and let us show you how it's done."

"Titles on the line it's one and done. Brett Favre's in the House of the Risin' Sun. Allen's in the backfield picking off Drew, Reggie does your team win? No child, no."

CREEPY DELIVERANCE MUSIC

The devil bowed his head because he knew that he'd been beat. He laid that golden trophy on the ground by Brett Favre's feet. Brett said, "Devil just come on back if you ever want to try again, I told you once you son of a bitch I'm the best that's ever been."

And he played, "Title's on the line it's one and done. When Favre's in the House of the Risin' Sun, Allen's in the backfield knocking down Drew...."

SKOL VIKES

No comments:

Post a Comment